Support the Homer Fund
Donations to The Homer Fund are used to support thousands of Home Depot associates enduring an unforeseen event causing a financial hardship. Please consider a donation to support the ongoing efforts to provide basic necessities to associates in need.
CLICK HERE to support your fellow associates via payroll donation
(one-time payroll donations have a $10 minimum)
CLICK HERE to support your fellow associates via credit card donation
As a 501 (c)(3) charity, The Homer Fund relies on donations from associates to help carry out its mission. By donating to the Fund, you can feel confident that:
- Donations made to The Homer Fund are voluntary
- Your financial gift goes directly to associates in need of shelter, food, clothing, funeral expenses and other qualifying expenses
- Your donation is tax-deductible (federal tax ID #58-2491657)
- One-time payroll deductions have a minimum of $10
- An annual total of $3 million received from The Home Depot Foundation's Associate Matching Gifts Program funds overhead costs (payroll, fundraising and office expenses) and other programs offered (i.e., scholarships).
ASSOCIATES MAY DONATE TO THE HOMER FUND THROUGH THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
- Automatic payroll donation
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to sign up for automatic payroll deductions, you will need your myApron User ID and password.
- This link is also used to CHANGE OR MANAGE the amount you currently donate to the Fund. By re-enrolling for automatic payroll donations, your previous donation amount will be cancelled and the new amount specified will be deducted from your paychecks going forward. Please allow 1-2 pay cycles for the change to be reflected on your paycheck.
- Recurring payroll donations will continue until cancelled. To cancel, you will need your 9-digit Associate Identification Number (AIN). Please email The Homer Fund staff at Homer_Fund@HomeDepot.com or call at (770) 384-2611 with your request to cancel.
- One-time payroll donations have a minimum donation of $10.
CAPTAINS CLICK HERE TO ENROLL DONORS.
NOTE: a signed donation form is required PRIOR to enrolling associates for payroll donations.