Support the Homer Fund
Hurricanes Fiona and Ian have impacted thousands of Home Depot associates. Please consider a donation to support the ongoing efforts to provide safe housing and sufficient food and clothing for associates in the process of recovering from these devastating events.
CLICK HERE to support your fellow associates via payroll donation (must be connected to a Home Depot network or VPN)
CLICK HERE to support your fellow associates via credit card donation
As a 501 (c)(3) charity, The Homer Fund relies on donations from associates to help carry out its mission. By donating to the Fund, you can feel confident that:
- Donations made to The Homer Fund are voluntary
- Your financial gift goes directly to associates in need of shelter, food, clothing, funeral expenses and other qualifying expenses
- Your donation is tax-deductible (federal tax ID #58-2491657)
- An annual total of $4 million received from The Home Depot Foundation's Associate Matching Gifts Program funds overhead costs (payroll, fundraising and office expenses) and other programs offered (i.e., scholarships).
ASSOCIATES MAY DONATE TO THE HOMER FUND THROUGH THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
- Automatic payroll donation
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to sign up for automatic payroll deductions, you will need your myApron User ID and password.
- This link is also used to CHANGE OR MANAGE the amount you currently donate to the Fund. By re-enrolling for automatic payroll donations, your previous donation amount will be cancelled and the new amount specified will be deducted from your paychecks going forward. Please allow one pay-cycle for the change to be reflected on your paycheck.
- Automatic payroll donations will continue until cancelled. To cancel, you will need your 9-digit Associate Identification Number (AIN). Please email The Homer Fund staff at Homer_Fund@HomeDepot.com or call at (770) 384-2611 with your request to cancel.
CAPTAINS CLICK HERE TO ENROLL DONORS.
NOTE: a signed donation form is required PRIOR to enrolling associates for payroll donations.