Team Depot Program Contacts
Non-Store Field Teams & Northern Division, Manager
Northern Division Specialist, Team Depot Support
Southern Division, Manager
Southern Division Specialist, Team Depot Training
Western Division, Manager
Foundation Projects, Manager
Western, Sr. Specialist Foundation Projects
Corporate Volunteerism, Manager
National, Sr. Manager
Disaster relief is available for natural disasters such as tornados, hurricanes, severe flooding, wildfires, extreme heat or winter storms. Below is the process on how to secure funding if your area experiences a disaster.
Contact Field Manager ASAP
Your Field Manager can activate on average $1,000 in store product donations per store per disaster. Please be sure you have received approval from your grant manager, before submitting an application.
When requesting disaster funding, submit the application through the Smart Simple Grant Platform which can be found here.
Follow the steps below to apply for a Disaster grant:
1. Grant Application Homepage: Go to: https://foundation.homedepot.com
2. When you open your new grant application, click the drop-down menu and select Team Depot Donation as your application type.
3. For project activity, select Disaster Relief Donation.
4. Choose the correct nonprofit organization. A list of organizations will populate as you type. Review and select the right one.
5. Project title and description will be valuable in detailing your request. As we work with our PR partners, the more information, the better. Include significant parts of your story that are impactful and unique.
6. Disaster grant attachments are critical. Include the W-9 or IRS letter and the Store quote.
Please submit the application once you've completed the grant. The submission will follow the same process for all Team Depot grant applications. If you have questions, please contact your Division Manager.