As a 501 (c)(3) charity, The Homer Fund relies on donations from associates to help carry out its mission. By donating to the Fund, you can feel confident that:
- Your entire financial gift goes directly to associates in need of shelter, food, clothing, funeral expenses and other qualifying expenses
- Your donation is tax-deductible (federal tax ID #58-2491657)
- The Home Depot's Associate Matching Gifts Program will automatically match donations between $25 and $1,000, up to $5 million. You do not need to register your gift or complete any forms to receive the match!
ASSOCIATES MAY DONATE TO THE HOMER FUND THROUGH THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
- Automatic payroll donation
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to sign up for automatic payroll deductions, you will need your myApron User ID and password.
- This link is also used to CHANGE OR MANAGE the amount you currently donate to the Fund. By re-enrolling for automatic payroll donations, your previous donation amount will be cancelled and the new amount specified will be deducted from your paychecks going forward. Please allow one pay-cycle for the change to be reflected on your paycheck.
- Automatic payroll donations will continue until cancelled. To cancel, you will need your 9-digit Associate Identification Number (AIN). Please email The Homer Fund staff at Homer_Fund@HomeDepot.com or call at 800-654-0688, ext. 12611 with your request to cancel.
- HOMER FUND CAPTAINS may enroll multiple donors on the Captains Enrollment Page
- Check donation
- Credit card donation
- Stock Donation
NOTE: Canadian associates are now able to donate to The Homer Fund. However, tax receipts cannot be issued to Canadians who contribute to The Homer Fund because it is a U.S. charity.